Our cannabis dispensary near Port Orchard features a staff of cannabis experts who are eager to share their knowledge of the latest cannabis trends and products. We want to build a positive relationship with our customers.
Our recreational dispensary near Port Orchard offers a huge variety of cannabis flower, pre-rolls, topicals, edibles, tinctures, concentrates, beverages and CBD products. In fact, we feature products from more than 70 different marijuana producers and processors.
Before visiting a weed dispensary Port Orchard WA, it helps to know what’s allowed and what isn’t. Here are some answers to frequently asked questions:
Is Weed Legal in Port Orchard?
Yes, since 2012, it’s legal to purchase cannabis from a Port Orchard WA dispensary for recreational use. Law I-502 applies across the whole state, so you aren’t limited to buying only from a recreational dispensary Port Orchard WA. All customers must be 21 years old or over at the time of sale.
How Much Cannabis Can I Buy?
Residents and visitors can purchase up to one ounce of flower from a marijuana dispensary Port Orchard WA. Individuals can also buy up to 16 ounces of marijuana-infused products (i.e., edibles) and 72 ounces of liquid cannabis products.
Can I Smoke at a Port Orchard WA Dispensary?
Currently, it is illegal to consume or smoke cannabis in any public setting in Washington. Individuals must partake on private property that is not open to the public, with the permission of the property owner.
Can I Grow Marijuana in Washington?
No, it’s illegal to grow cannabis at all in the state for recreational use, even if you’re only growing it for yourself. If you have a medical marijuana license, you can grow small batches.
What do I need to bring with me to make a purchase?
State law in Washington restricts cannabis sales to adults who are at least 21, so customers should be able to prove they are old enough to buy cannabis. When visiting our weed dispensary near Port Orchard, WA, bring a valid government-issued ID, like a state-issued driver’s license, a Native American Tribe Card, a military ID or a passport. Medical marijuana patients must have a valid medical marijuana card. As a convenience, our cannabis dispensary near Port Orchard, WA, also issues medical cards.
Other Reasons to Visit Port Orchard, WA
Port Orchard sits across the water from Seattle on the western side of the city. So, there’s lots of cool things to do besides visit a recreational dispensary. Some of the local highlights include:
- Eat at Yamazaki Sushi and Steaks – Nothing says decadence like a well-cooked steak, and what better pairing than some fresh fish? This steakhouse/sushi restaurant is both high-end and casual, meaning you can go here for a night out or a celebratory dinner.
- Visit Harborside Fountain Park – There are several ferries that can take you from the western side of Port Orchard to Seattle, so you don’t have to drive. One of the pickup points is Harborside Fountain Park, which is also next to the Puget Sound Navy Museum if you have time to explore.
Getting Here From Port Orchard
- Start on WA-166 West until it splits off to WA-3 to the right.
- Stay on WA-3, then keep right to stay on Charleston Blvd.
- Turn right on Burwell St, and then left on Warren Ave.
- Cross the bridge and Warren Ave becomes Wheaton Way.
- Stay on Wheaton Way and turn right on Hollis St.
Cannabis Shopping Made Easy to Ensure the Best Dispensary Experience
At Destination Highway 420, another way we serve our customers is by making shopping easy. That’s why we offer convenient store hours. Our marijuana dispensary near Port Orchard is open Sunday to Thursday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 11:30 p.m. You also can place your order ahead online and pick it up in-store or curbside.