We’re proud to source some of the best cannabis products in the Pacific Northwest. Since Washington was one of the first states to legalize recreational weed, it has some of the best farms and processing operations in the region. Our cannabis dispensary offers everything you need to get high, including flowers, pre-rolls, concentrates, vape cartridges, edibles, and more. Our staff can also make recommendations based on your experience and tolerance level.
Is Weed Legal in Gorst?
Yes, all recreational marijuana is legal across Washington, including Gorst and the surrounding area.
FAQs About Buying Weed From a Marijuana Dispensary Near Gorst, WA
Can I smoke or vape cannabis products in stores?
No, it’s illegal to consume or smoke any marijuana in public, including at a dispensary.
Can I transport my cannabis across state lines?
No, cannabis is still illegal at the federal level, so taking it across state lines will violate federal felony laws. While you may not get pulled over, it’s not worth the risk.
How much cannabis can I buy?
In Washington, adults 21 years or over can purchase up to one ounce of flower, 16 ounces of cannabis-infused products like edibles or concentrates, and 72 ounces of liquid.
Other Reasons to Visit Destination HWY 420 Near Gorst
We’re conveniently located in Bremerton, WA, which is close to Seattle and accessible by ferry. Here are a couple of other activities to do while you’re visiting our cannabis dispensary:
- McCloud’s Grill House – If you appreciate a well-cooked steak, you’ll want to make the trek to McCloud’s. This no-nonsense restaurant is a perfect place to relax and hang out with friends while sipping a beer and enjoying some meat.
- Noah’s Ark Restaurant – Bring us two of every topping! Noah’s Ark is a burger joint, meaning you can get a delicious lunch or dinner by yourself or with friends. In addition to burgers, you can get fish and chips, Philly cheesesteak sandwiches, and hoagies. The restaurant has been around for 40 years, so you know it’s good.
Getting Here From Gorst
We’re conveniently located about 15 minutes north of Gorst, so just follow these directions, and you’ll be enjoying our cannabis in no time:
- Get onto WA-3 N
- Take the exit toward WA-304 E toward Bremerton
- Continue onto Charleston Blvd
- Turn right onto Burwell st
- Turn left onto Warren Ave
- Continue onto Wheaton Way
- Turn right on Hollis st, and our dispensary will be on your right.