Let our marijuana dispensary be your one-stop destination for all things cannabis-related. We’re so thrilled to offer a wide selection of products and strains to meet the needs of our diverse clientele. Whether you’re looking for cannabis flowers, edibles, topical, vape cartridges, or other ways to consume cannabis, we’ve got what you need. We understand that introducing cannabis into your life for the first time is exciting, and we love answering customer questions so that we can help you choose the products that make the most sense for your lifestyle. Whether it’s your first time trying an edible or you’ve been in the game for decades, we’re excited to learn how we can help bolster your lifestyle with our cannabis products.
Is weed legal in Belfair?
Yes, marijuana has been legal in Washington since 2012, meaning that growers and dispensaries like Destination HWY 420 have over 10 years of experience within the industry. Check out the specific laws in Belfair here.
How much cannabis can I buy in one visit?
In Washington state, you can buy sixteen ounces of a cannabis-infused solid product (such as an edible) in one day. You can also purchase 72 oz. of a cannabis-infused liquid product. You can purchase one gram of marijuana at a time from a marijuana dispensary close to Belfair, and you need to have less than an ounce on your person in order to be within the legal limits in the state.
How to find CBD
Searching to find the right CBD products for your needs in Belfair? We have everything you need!~
Can I Smoke Onsite?
No, smoking or ingesting cannabis on public property is strictly prohibited. Instead, you can only partake in our products on private property, such as in your own residence.
Can I Take My Cannabis Across State Lines?
Fortunately, weed is legal across the west coast, but even if you’re visiting from another cannabis-friendly state, it’s illegal to transport marijuana across state lines. Doing this violates federal laws.
Other Reasons to visit Destination HWY 420 Recreational Dispensary near Belfair
Although we’re not too far from Belfair, you’re more than welcome to explore the rest of Bremerton and see what makes this city special. Also, we’re next to a ferry station that can take you into Seattle if you want more of a big-city experience. Here are a few local hotspots to check out during your stay:
- Take your time and hike through Theler Wetlands Belfair Nature Preserve, where you can either sit and enjoy the sounds of the waterbirds or walk around the edge of the wetlands as you enjoy the surrounding trees. You may also want to set up an overnight stay so you can camp at Belfair State Park, where you’ll enjoy a serene environment where you might even get the chance to see some local wildlife.
- Noah’s Ark – No, you won’t be able to get two of every animal here, but you can get some bomb burgers and Philly cheese steak sandwiches. Noah’s Ark also has some delicious milkshakes that are sure to tickle your tastebuds and make your tongue (and belly) happy. Plus, this is a locally-owned restaurant, so you’re helping the community.
- Bug and Reptile Museum – If you’re looking for a fun and unique destination you can’t find elsewhere, the Bug and Reptile Museum is one of a kind. Part of the appeal is the “kitsch” factor, as you’re greeted by small statues of various insects on your way into the museum. What better way to spend a few hours?
- Finally, be sure to pick up a bite at JR’s Hideaway — locals rave about the restaurant’s delicious chicken fried steak.
Getting here from Belfair
Struggling to find a way to make it to our Bremerton dispensary? No worries — we’ve got you covered. Download the Uber or Lyft app to call a rideshare service so that you’re able to make it to our dispensary near Belfair, WA.
- Head southeast on WA-300 E toward WA-3 S
- Continue on WA-3 N to Bremerton
- Turn right onto Hollis St