Destination HWY 420 is the premier recreational dispensary on this side of Eliot Bay. With so many small towns in the area, we offer the best cannabis products to everyone who doesn’t want to go to Seattle to buy their recreational weed. We work with local farmers and manufacturers to deliver high-quality strains, edibles, concentrates, and pre-rolls to all of our customers. Whether you’re an experienced cannabis user or just starting out, our team can help you find the best products to suit your unique needs.
Is Weed Legal in Kingston, WA?
Yes, recreational marijuana is legal in all of Washington as of 2012. Consumers must be at least 21 years or older and have a valid government-issued ID to purchase cannabis products.
FAQs About Buying Recreational Marijuana From Destination HWY 420
How Much Weed Can I Buy?
According to the law, individuals can purchase up to one ounce of flower, 16 ounces of edibles, 72 ounces of cannabis-infused beverages, and seven grams of concentrates.
Do I Have to Be a Washington Resident to Buy Marijuana?
No, you just need a valid ID from wherever you live. However, it’s illegal to transport cannabis across state lines, so you have to use our products in Washington.
Can I Smoke on the Premises?
No, it’s illegal to smoke or ingest cannabis on public property in Washington, so you need to wait until you’re at a private residence.
Other Reasons to Visit Destination HWY 420 in Bremerton, WA
Although we’re not too far from Kingston, WA, you may decide to spend the day in Bremerton after visiting our dispensary. Fortunately, this city has a lot to offer, including highlights like:
- Brother Don’s Restaurant – This local eatery is just a hop, skip, and jump away from Oyster Bay, and it offers one of the best dine-in experiences around. The place is very family-friendly and offers live music on most nights. We highly recommend the award-winning fish and chips.
- Puget Sound Navy Museum – Bremerton is home to a massive Naval shipyard, so you can learn more about the history of the navy’s presence and how it operates within the sound.
Getting Here From Kingston, WA
- First, get into HWY 104 heading west
- Continue onto Bond rd
- Make your way south from Bond Rd
- Get onto WA-303 S from Viking ave NW
- Follow WA-303 S until you reach Bremerton
- Turn left onto Hollis st
- Our dispensary will be on the right.