Do you have a lazy animal around the house that you’d like to put to work? If so, it may be time to kick off their modeling career! Enter your animals & cannabis photos in the 420 Anex 2018 calendar contest!
The 420 Annex is looking for 12 photos of animals with cannabis products for the 2018 “Animals & Cannabis Calendar”. The calendar will be available for purchase through the 420 Annex website. Winners will receive a free copy of the calendar, a 420 Annex or Destination HWY 420 branded shirt, and of course, the honor of having your animal featured in the calendar.
- Do not get your animals high, we do not want to see pictures of your animals using cannabis products. We’re only interested in pictures of your animals posing in a scene with cannabis products; such as a cat playing with a bud like it would a ball of yarn, or a dog smiling while sitting next to a large bong.
- Photos must contain a cannabis product or paraphernalia, and an animal
- Photos must not have any people in them
- Feel free to get wild and creative with your photo editing!
- All human participants must be 21+
- Submissions must be received by noon on December 15, 2017
-Photos must be high quality and sized for printing at 8.5”x11” or about 2550 x 3300 pixels.
-Photos must be high resolution and shot in a horizontal format.
*If photo quality does not meet the requirements, it will be rejected.
How to Enter
Email your photos to email@example.com
In the subject line of your email write “2018 Calendar Photo”
Include the following information in the email with your submission:
- Contact information (name, email, phone number, mailing address)
- Shirt size
- Name of photographer/editor (If you’d like it included on the calendar)
- Name of animal in photo
If you have any questions email:
Please note that by entering this contest, you are granting the 420 Annex & Destination HWY 420, unlimited, unrestricted, non-exclusive usage of your photograph(s) with the understanding that the 420 Annex & Destination HWY 420 may also publish your name and may crop, resize, recolor, touch-up, or otherwise edit your photograph(s).